29.8.09

L(ove) these :)


A is for the Abidins, my crazy big family.



B is for Bumblebee, my favorite yellow robot.


C is for the Converse Transparent edition! I like it berry much but I couldn't find it anywhere, yet I'm still searching for it though.



G is for my 7th Generation at SMP Labschool Kebayoran.


I is for Indonesia, my country where you can find many cultures.


J is for Justin Bieber. Just kiddn', it's Adri Pradipta's though:)


M is for Monster in8C :') I miss them all.


N is for Netral. Their skills rock my world for sure (ea).



S is for Slash, the legendary guitarist.




U is for my Unforgettable chocola7Bar.



V is for Vidi Aldiano!!!!! :D

Regards,
Mute :)

2 komentar:

  1. aaaaah mut i heart your post, especially the justin bieber and vidi aldiano's part haha

    BalasHapus